What are Preserved Forever Roses?
- Preserved Forever Roses are real, all natural Ecuadorian roses that have been picked at their prime and treated with a special preservation process. This ensures the rose keeps its all natural beauty, texture and color for a year or more if properly cared for.
Are the Forever Roses real Roses?
- Yes, they are aged roses that have been preserved and gently painted (if choosing metallics or blues) to give it that beautiful color.
How long does the Forever Rose last?
- Forever roses are guaranteed to last a year but can last up to three or more years with proper care. See Product Care for more details.
Can I customize my own Ohana Box?
- Yes, definitely! You can choose between different patterns, colors, and sizes and even add extras to give it that personal touch. Contact one of our gift specialists and they will walk you through the process and get you the perfect rose box.
Can I write a personal note?
- Yes, you receive a free personal note with every Ohana Box. Rather have a blank card sent? Just let us know!
How long do our Fresh Ohana Boxes last?
- Our Fresh Boxes are exactly that, made with Fresh Ecuadorian roses, so they last 1-2 weeks with proper care. See Product Care for details.
What is the box made out of?
- Our boxes are made of the highest quality clear acrylic, it also includes a lid for safekeeping and item storage. Perfect for showcasing your roses natural beauty year round. If using fresh roses, the Ohana box can double as a great chic way to store items or simply re-use with more fresh roses and be your own florist.
What are you shipping policies?
- We offer nationwide shipping for all our Preserved Forever Rose Boxes. You can pick from USPS Priority which takes 2-3 business days to arrive to you or if you need it right now, we also offer next day delivery. Fresh Rose Boxes are ONLY available for hand delivery in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties only.